Now in the tenth year of Nexa receipt printers in Australia the Nexa range has been a resounding success with units in use right across the country in applications of all shapes and sizes including the very demanding 2018 Commonwealth Games merchandise outlets.
The PX-900II is the newest in the range with upgraded print speed (now 300mm/sec) and a stylish more compact design.
– Triple interface USB RS232 and Ethernet included.
– Compact footprint.
– 300mm/sec maximum print speed.
– ESC/POS emulation provides compatibility with virtually all Windows based POS applications available.
– Stylish combination of matte and gloss finish.
– 2 year return to base warranty as standard with optional upgrades.